Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mosaic Flowers!

Alright, I guess I can officially say that based on my past few manis I am completely ready and/or excited about spring colors! Tonight's look is keeping with that theme. Somehow I ended up with what I would call mosaic patterns on my nails and I'm really loving how they turned out. They definitely are not perfect (I mean, those big photos and all make it hard to hide any flaws D: ), but I love how they look on my fingers. Imperfect perfectness! 

These are pretty simple to create. I did something similar to my Stained Glass Nails and began creating my pattern with my white striper. I then went back in with my different colors and from there it was just coloring in the lines. I thought about going back over the white lines again, but I like that it's not perfect. Anyway, happy almost-ish spring! :D

 Happy Polishing! :D