Monday, March 18, 2013

Hodge Podge Flowers

I am loving all the spring colors I'm seeing around as of late and have especially loved wearing them on my nails. However, I have done some sort of pastel color for the past few manis and I'm a little burnt out on those hues. I decided to mix it up slightly and use some deeper colors for today's look. I'm really excited to show you how it turned out! 

I used OPI's Skull and Glossbones as my base color and I am fairly positive that this will become a regular in my rotation of polishes. I really love how fresh and clean it feels on its own. I ended up using 5 additional colors to complete the flowers. I really love how these colors go together -- one of my favorite combos :) I would tell you the names of said colors but there are a lot of them and the bottles are all the way in the other room...and I'm lazy so it's not going to happen right now ;) Let me know if you're curious about a particular color and I can get you the info on it! 

 Didn't want to leave the thumb out for this one ;) 
So, what do you think? 

Happy Polishing :)